Operation Dragonfly is a procedural open-world mission based top-down action arcade shooter.
- That's quite a mouthful, what do we mean?
- Score is important, you will be ranked, globally and amongst your friends go inflict some arcade havok!
- The world is infinite (the demo is limited), it will get progressively more difficult, and you will score higher, the further you get from your first spawn point.
- Day / Night cycles with random weather patterns, this is to make it easier for you, we knew you'd like a spotlight attached to your helicopter, so we ensured the entire world darkens, for a while, so you can view that pretty light.
- Every time you play, it's a new, different world (not in the demo). Right now it's desert landscape only, we'll be adding more biomes as this project progresses.
- Powerups! Improvements! Upgrades! ... all these are coming.
- Ridiculous requests from crazy generals demanding the impossible of you, a lone pilot - this too is coming
Download and play a demo of the current development version right now
Pre-purchase through itch.io for only $2.50 - and play immediately
For a limited time and a limited amount of copies, you can buy an early-access copy for only $2.50 from itch.io.
In addition to instantly gaining an early still-in-development copy of this game, to be yours forever at a ridiculous discount, you will also get bleeding edge updates until and even after we release.
The regular demo version, which is a world and time limited version of this same game, will be updated with new content much less regularly.