Lizard is my own personalized variant of the Ne.W.T. interface for NetHack and Slash'EMLizard is a graphical interface for the games NetHack and Slash'EM.
Lizard is my own personalized variant of the Ne.W.T. interface. It always shares the latest Ne.W.T. codebase while adding a few of my own patches that increase user experience (in my opinion).
Lizard is how I play NetHack or Slash'EM.
Additions Lizard to over tha vanilla Ne.W.T.
- Dark rooms are a different tile to unexplored rooms. So exploring an area like the gnomish mines is much less painful.
- Passageways are shown. Passageways on the side of corridors are visible. Again this is a change that allows you to better judge which areas you have not yet explored
- Line of sight, you now have a visible line of sight and are able to easily see which areas might have monsters that you cannot actually see.
- Brad's Pit, a minor patch of my own, for amusement value only ;)
- Chess Moves, you can set the speed of monster movement as well as player movement. When set to `walk` each monster will move individually as if you were watching a move for move animated playback of a game of chess.
Similar Projects: Vulture, noegnud, Ne.W.T.
View all Games